The event is “dedicated to highlighting the world of Enterprise Engagement in business and its many strategies and tactics.”
During a few of today’s presentations some simple yet important messages were shared and reinforced:
- More of the nation’s top organizations are documenting increases in financial performance as a result of increasing employee, partner and customer engagement.
- Employee engagement begins at the recruiting step – a great case study was presented by Northwell Health (61,000 employees) outlining how they revamped their recruiting and on-boarding practices. To truly engage customers the workforce must be engaged first.
- Among the key drivers of employee engagement:
- Clarity in roles and regular feedback
- Two-way communication with leadership
- Ability to impact the work environment
- Ongoing professional development and training
- Sense of connection with the organization’s culture and values